So for the few people who don’t know, I help organise the conference that is SAScon.
Ok, so I said 99 reasons in the title, and whilst I think there are probably at least 99, I am only going to highlight 10 🙂
The conference is taking place at Manchester Metropolitan University in the brand new Business School on the 6th and 7th June. This year promises to be bigger and better on many levels, so we (the organising committee), do not want you to miss out.
I thought I would list my 10 reasons why YOU should buy a ticket
1. 4 very different, but awesome keynotes for you to listen to over the 2 days
2. An amazing venue in Manchester Metropolitan Business School with state of the art facilities.
3. A mix of panels that will allow you to learn from some of the most exciting and interesting minds in our industry. So whether you are a recent graduate, an agency team member or an in-house marketer, there will be something for you !!!
4. A panel dedicated to the most recent algorithm update and your chance to hear ‘experts’ openly give their thoughts on it.
5. Barry Adams will be there – an eclectic mix of all things Dutch & Northern Irish (worth the ticket price alone)
6. Some great sponsors showing off their products, allowing you a chance to find out more – including the guys from LinkRisk
7. Networking opportunities – one of the biggest reasons to come, with large breakout areas to relax in.
8. We know how to do social well (not that social) this type of social, with this year’s after party being at Black Dog Bowl
Photo Credit to Richard Gregory aka Mr Jägermeister
10. We are a not for profit conference, with all money raised being pumped into future conferences and events.
Hopefully see you there and if you have any problems regarding booking tickets, get in contact with me or a member of the DontPanic team.